During the path of a usual
1. Define your purpose.
2. Consider your reader’s needs.
3. Provide a unique subject line.
4. Limit every message to one subject.
5. Provide an opening sentence that orients the reader to your cause for writing.
6. Include all necessary assisting details.
7. Organize your thoughts into quick paragraphs.
8. Do not use all capital or lower case letters in your sentences. All caps or lower case outcomes in difficult analyzing and inhibits your capability to emphasize key ideas.
9. Do not send messages composed in anger or in direct response to insulting messages. Maintain a expert businesslike tone.
10. Do not use humor that may additionally be interpreted by way of the reader as inappropriate to the content material and cause for writing.
11. Always proofread and edit for right spelling, grammar, punctuation, and usage.
12. Use attachments for special background information.