Said to be the language of romance, poetry, and love, French remains one of the most beautiful languages of the world. It is the only language other than English that is spoken on all five continents and the number of speakers is growing rapidly.
French also holds an important position as an official language. It is an international language spoken by over three hundred million on five different continents. French is the official language of many of the international organizations like the United Nations, NATO, the European Union, UNESCO, and many more. Bloomberg ranked French as the third most useful language for business.
There are numerous benefits of learning French. Apart from being one of the most important languages for international business, it is also an important language if you are planning your higher studies in Europe. With a speaking knowledge of English, if you have French proficiency too on your skillset, you open yourself to the world. Be it business expansion, taking up a new onsite project with your employer, or looking at some good higher education prospects, a knowledge of French just pushes up your resume at the same time helping you settle with ease in the new land.
These days e-learning has taken the world by storm. I wouldn’t be wrong in saying that online learning has arrived as a boon for people looking for skill development. If you were looking to learn French, this is the best time I would say. Don’t trust me? How about if I list 7 advantages of taking online French classes? Let’s see if I can convince you!
- One on One closed interaction: You might think that human interaction face to face adds more to your learning but think about it. When we are in an e-learning environment, it’s a one on one interaction with the instructor on-screen and you with no distractions around. I would rate this method much above learning it in a classroom full of distraction.
- Save your commute time: In today’s world, time is money. You have some limited productive hours of the day in which if are looking at upskilling yourself at the same time managing a full-time or part-time job, college, family, and whatnot. Out of this, if you have decided to upskill yourself by squeezing out time, we want to applaud you. Out of those precious few hours, why do you want to spend even a fraction of them on the road? Think about it.
- Learn at home, at your time: With e-learning, you don’t have the compulsion of making up some excuse to your boss or professor and rushing to the class mid-day. Decide your class time and log in to the class as per your comfort.
- Highly useful resources available: When it’s e-learning, you have a lot of high-quality learning material available online with ease. These are the additional resources other than the regular sessions. Audios, videos, podcasts, articles aid your learning.
- All Resources at one place: Gone are the days when you had to make notes in different folders, then keep all the papers intact, organize the notes, and still sometimes spend hours searching them before the exam. Remember the horror? Times have changed. Now you have all your learning material and resources in one place. On your device. Keep them online like google drive or drop box for ease so that you can easily access them from any device.
- Learn from anywhere: Travelling for a business meet or doing a road trip? While you sometimes would need a break, but in case you do not want to miss your session, you can always log in from any coordinate.
So, while there’s nothing good happening around us while we are stuck at home, how about gifting this skill to yourself? Learn French at the comfort of your home and start conversing in the most beautiful language in the world!
Hope I’ve done my job of convincing you of the benefits of learning French and more so taking up the online session.
SpeakEng India is the pioneer in French education. With highly skilled and native French speakers onboard, Speakeng India is an incredible choice if you are looking at learning French from the comfort of your home.
Go and enroll yourself now.
Author: Vaishali Pandey