Most of the students have more than 3 months to find out about IELTS exam and work on it, yet they do a little bit of effort at the start. Suddenly, there arrives the exam and then there they are! In a confused and unprepared stage. Don’t let this happen to you. So what do you need to do?
Schedule your study. As I mentioned above, you need 3 elements to get a high score: Focus, Commitment, and Hard Work.
- First of all, you should quit doing non-essential chores for the complete time before your exam. These non-productive things waste an unbelievable quantity of time that could be better spent in enhancing your skills and getting the score you need. This might sound harsh, but if you wish to achieve a significantly high score, you have to work critically hard. It doesn’t matter how clever you are or how naturally correct you are at studying English, if you work hard, you will get the rankings you need.
- Make a to-do list. These should be unique and feasible e.g. research approach for part 2 of the speaking test, listen to the podcast every day, examine 4 English newspaper articles each day, practice test, etc.
- Work out how much free time you have each day from now till your test.
- Get a calendar (make your very own calendar or use an electronic one) and fill out what you are going to do every day before your test.
- Tick off every day and each challenge that you complete.
- Don’t skip. If you miss something, go back to the calendar and finish it.
Follow these general recommendations along with your studies and good guidance and score well in the IELTS exam.
Speakeng India, best Foreign Language Institute has highly experienced trainers who not only make you proficient in your selected language but also guide you through skills and techniques that are required to excel in those exams.